Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Does Lucky Charm works?

Does Lucky Charm works?

I think many people had used lucky charms and items to bring their hope alive. Indeed and it does work for me. I will always bring along a red pouch filled with Chinese coins in it. May it be going for an interview or meeting new clients for my business, I feel it could bring me luck & yes, everything seems going smooth for me. Once a fortuneteller told me I should use red color often to boost my personal luck because I’m a fire person. Hmm… so is the “Red” pouch bringing me luck or is it the coins? I’m not quite sure too.

Recently there are some disagreements saying that lucky charms don’t really work on us. It is the belief that makes us feels confident. I’d browse through many website on this topic especially those about Feng Shui topic. Each site had its own explanation about this topic. But what convinces me is that someone ever told me that do you think by placing a Lucky Money Pot in a wealth corner make us rich? In some way, it prompts a meaning.

I decide to do a test myself. After years of carrying my lucky red pouch, which I believe it, bring luck to me, I decided to stop this practice and see how’s everything goes. As usual, I’ll reach my office by 10 am, start making cold calls and follow up but this time without carrying the red pouch, and I feel that my sales did slow down little.

I’d try this out for weeks hoping to clear my doubts. Hmm… by questioning myself, I begin to look into the issue. It has been 2 months since I’d left my red pouch in my drawer but sales didn’t boost up. Hmm… does this prove I need to carry it with me? Hope I could find the answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home